Saturday, September 21, 2013

Are you a happy person?


I love this article on qualities of supremely happy people. I feel like I have a response or relation to each of the 21 points. I particularly like that "we" cultivate resilience, look on the bright side, and nix the small talk for deeper conversation. The one that I have the most trouble with is 'losing track of time', but hey, I'll work on it.

At work, I'm often dubbed a "pauliana", or generally, the person who will always point out the good in some cruddy situation. Of course I don't always do this, but I have to say I'm proud of my nickname. After all, if it helps put me in the "supremely happy" category, I'll take it.

How about you? Do you consider yourself an optimist? A pesimmist? Why or why not? What do you think of the 21 traits?

No comments:

Post a Comment