Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Where to Eat Wednesday: The Doughroom


I have been to a number of amazing restaurants lately (look forward to Wednesday features on Bestia and Scoops), but The Doughroom just won me over with it's amazing food, location, ambiance, and dare I say it but, the best pizza I ever ate.



What gave the pizza the extra umph was the bursts of flavor. Surprisingly, the toppings that made this pizza so amazing were clams and bacon! Sounds so weird, but seriously so good.

The funny part is that I didn't even order the pizza, Zac did. I ordered the steak. And that was great too. All that to say.. try this place out. I can't wait to go back soon since it's walking distance from our place and I hear they have a Sunday/ football brunch!

Have you tried it out yet? It's only been open 7 weeks!

(Excuse my poor quality food picture, I couldn't concentrate on taking a photo, I was more interested in eating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment