Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friday Flick: Blue Jasmine

Do you like Woody Allen movies?


I hadn't seen anything about Blue Jasmine until last night when Zac and I were scoping out movies to go see for our date night. This movie was nothing like the last Woody Allen movie I saw, Midnight in Paris, but still very enjoyable. Cate Blanchett did a beautiful job depicting the nervous breakdown of her character- New York socialite who lost everything when her absurdly rich husband, Alec Baldwin, was found out for scheming people's millions- much like the financial scam that made the news and lost peoples' millions a few years ago.

The entire cast was pretty amazing in this movie. So if you like Woody, and are looking for a good flick, I say check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Woody Allen!! Unfortunately I will have to wait awhile for Blue Jasmine to come to Vegas since it's not out here until August 23rd. But I'm so there when it does come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going to really like it, Micah! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete