Sunday, December 16, 2012

A big thing.


Tomorrow I go back to work. I think I'm kind of in shock. Part of me feels like I never went on maternity leave, and instead just had a crazy long weekend where I made this beautiful human being. Three months is not a long time. I'm going to miss James like crazy.

I was telling Zac today, the hard part isn't necessarily when I'm away from James, because at least then I'm distracted. It's when I get home and realize what I've missed. That's hard.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I'm gonna need it.

Love~

2 comments:

  1. It'll take some getting used to but you can do it! Also, you'll start appreciating every moment with him even more! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, but I don't know if I'm convinced! :) But, really, thank you!

    ReplyDelete