Saturday, September 22, 2012

Do You Feel Like a Mommy?

This is a question I've gotten a number of times so far in this new role and journey I've begun into parenthood.

I have to say, it's been a funny one to answer. Of course, I feel like this little life, this bundle of a person, is mine- ours, me and Zac's, to take care of, forever. But, this name- this mommy thing, I don't know if I'm used to that yet. Maybe because when you imagine being a mommy, you think of being called mommy? And surely, he's not talking yet. But I'm not sure if that's it. I guess I'm just getting used to it. What do you think? Does that make sense? Either way, I feel pretty rad. I feel like I have a really awesome gig- I get to hang out with this sweet thing everyday.

I do have to say there's lots of questions yet to be answered. But I think I'm ready to figure them out. With him:


And him :)


They're so cool.

2 comments: